baseball games for palm?

August 2, 2005 4:06:30 PM

Can anyone recommend a good baseball game for the Palm? I love playing games
like APBA or Strat or Diamond Mind (not graphics-based games) so something
like that would be great. Ideas?
PU

More about : baseball games palm

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 6:36:16 AM

In message news:11eva1molcvjnbd@corp.supernews.com on 02 Aug 2005,
PalmUser said to all at comp.sys.palmtops.pilot

> Can anyone recommend a good baseball game for the Palm? I love playing
> games like APBA or Strat or Diamond Mind (not graphics-based games) so
> something like that would be great. Ideas?

I'll watch this thread, but I'm afraid there isn't anything. I also enjoy
(ed) those table/computer games.

--
Jonathan Wolgamuth [jonwolgamuth(at)gmail(dot)com]
ASP since 2003

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:06:30 -0500, "PalmUser" <bitemespam@nospam.com> spewed
forth these words of wisdom:

>Can anyone recommend a good baseball game for the Palm? I love playing games
>like APBA or Strat or Diamond Mind (not graphics-based games) so something
>like that would be great. Ideas?
>PU

BCX Baseball is close to what you are looking for.
http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.s...

Galley
August 5, 2005 2:14:08 AM

You know, I've tried to order BCX before. . .but got no reply from the
website author. Has ANYONE ever successfully purchased that game?
PU

"Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:06:30 -0500, "PalmUser" <bitemespam@nospam.com>
spewed
> forth these words of wisdom:
>
> >Can anyone recommend a good baseball game for the Palm? I love playing
games
> >like APBA or Strat or Diamond Mind (not graphics-based games) so
something
> >like that would be great. Ideas?
> >PU
> >

> BCX Baseball is close to what you are looking for.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.s...

> --
> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
> Galley
August 9, 2005 4:41:23 AM

I believe that APBA does have some kind of game for the palm...
It sells for like $15...
Check their website...
I think it's called APBA eBoards...
The URL is http://store.yahoo.com/apba/apbaeboards.html

Before you think that's too cheap, the basic board game (now called
66) now goes for $20...

--
---
(remove x before emailing)