Router stop responds after few minutes

Last response: in Networking
April 19, 2005 2:39:28 AM

Hi, I have Microsoft Wireless-G Base Station (MN-700) and
Windows XP Pro with SP2 installed. I set it up using the
CD provided and got it connected and then update
everything to latest. Now, for every 30 minutes or so, the
router stops respond and I have to reset (unplug power
cable) and it would start normal again. Please help. Thank
you.

Dzung

More about : router stop responds minutes

April 19, 2005 9:39:07 AM

It would help to see a copy of the base station log.
Would you post about 25 entries. Log into the base
station and go to security -> base station log

!