SteveL

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I really need a new hard drive for my Carnevil. I know people will
program new hard drives for these games, because I bought one about a
year ago. I just can't remember where I got it. If anyone knows where I
can get one, please let me know.

Thanks.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

You can easily create yourself one using the mame chd.

Don
NJ

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I can probably help you out.