WTB: Carnevil Hard Drive

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I really need a new hard drive for my Carnevil. I know people will
program new hard drives for these games, because I bought one about a
year ago. I just can't remember where I got it. If anyone knows where I
can get one, please let me know.

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about carnevil hard drive
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    You can easily create yourself one using the mame chd.

    Don
    NJ
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I can probably help you out.

    <stevel@penn.com> wrote in message
    >I really need a new hard drive for my Carnevil. I know people will
    > program new hard drives for these games, because I bought one about a
    > year ago. I just can't remember where I got it. If anyone knows where I
    > can get one, please let me know.
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. You can contact me for the any hard drive ;-) I have Carnevil on tap.

Games Video Hard Drives Video Games