Wms Multigame Rom Images Needed

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I just got my new Multiwiliiams kit and I'm about to burn the ROMs. I'd
prefer to use a known working set of the multi-game ROM images. I don't
really trust the mame versions. I'd hate to burn these and find out they
don't work. One of them doesn't have an erasure window and I'd be stuck.
Can someone email working ROM images to me? I'd appreciate any help you
could give.

Mark Hooks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

You've got mail...

Cheers
Steph
www.HobbyRoms.com

====

Mark Hooks wrote:
> I just got my new Multiwiliiams kit and I'm about to burn the ROMs. I'd
> prefer to use a known working set of the multi-game ROM images. I don't
> really trust the mame versions. I'd hate to burn these and find out they
> don't work. One of them doesn't have an erasure window and I'd be stuck.
> Can someone email working ROM images to me? I'd appreciate any help you
> could give.
>
> Mark Hooks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Thanks a bunch. I didn't realize the sound rom had a glitch. You guys
saved me a bunch of headaches.

Mark

"Mark Hooks" <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I just got my new Multiwiliiams kit and I'm about to burn the ROMs. I'd
>prefer to use a known working set of the multi-game ROM images. I don't
>really trust the mame versions. I'd hate to burn these and find out they
>don't work. One of them doesn't have an erasure window and I'd be stuck.
>Can someone email working ROM images to me? I'd appreciate any help you
>could give.
>
> Mark Hooks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Yes, I have them now, thanks!