WiFi problems with multi user laptop

I have a multi user laptop with a WifFi connection.
But we switch users often because we have only 2 computers.

Each time a new user logs on , and the old one logs off , the WiFi
connection is terminated , and it needs to reconnect on the logon of
the other user.

How can I make it so that Windows XP keeps my WiFi connection alive
when we are changing users? I try’d contacting Linksys support , but
they told me it was a Operating System issue , so I needed to contact
my vendor.

Or , how can I make it so that Windows XP connects to a standars WiFi
network , and that the Xp Zero Config checkbox is auto checked in my
driver controll panel?

Thanks in advance!

T.E.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-WiFi-problems-multi-user-laptop-ftopict350056.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1103043

Log on as admin, connect., Switch users with the "Fast User Switching" option. All other users can log off and on.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

"Mark L. Ferguson1" wrote:
> Log on as admin, connect., Switch users with the "Fast User
> Switching" option. All other users can log off and on.
>
> --
>
> Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
> FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
> marfers notes for windows xp
> http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/chatNotes.htm
> ..
> "TempEcho" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> >I have a multi user laptop with a WifFi connection.
> > But we switch users often because we have only 2 computers.
> >
> > Each time a new user logs on , and the old one logs off ,
> the WiFi
> > connection is terminated , and it needs to reconnect on the
> logon of
> > the other user.
> >
> > How can I make it so that Windows XP keeps my WiFi
> connection alive
> > when we are changing users? I try'd contacting Linksys
> support , but
> > they told me it was a Operating System issue , so I needed
> to contact
> > my vendor.
> >
> > Or , how can I make it so that Windows XP connects to a
> standars WiFi
> > network , and that the Xp Zero Config checkbox is auto
> checked in my
> > driver controll panel?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > T.E.