screen goes blank, computer reboots

a b C Monitor
March 27, 2005 9:15:02 PM

my monitor suddenly goes blank, then my computer mysteriously reboots after
being used for sometime (say, about 15-30 minutes maximum). Can you help me
on this because this is also the problem at times when i startup my computer
and my computer mysteriously reboots after the windows xp logo screen shows?

thanks.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 28, 2005 12:00:21 PM

Disable automatic restart on system failure (on SP2): Press F8 on restart, and see the menu item to disable auto restart. Restart,
and when the STOP message appears, record information needed for further troubleshooting.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

!