Je

I am getting the following error message:

RUNDLL
C:\Windows\System32\Bridge.dll
Specific Module Could Not be Found

Any suggestions?

Thanks

--
Email no good, reply to group

It's a virus

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"JE" <jedmunds@NoSpamiowadsl.net> wrote in message news:eOR1HB0MFHA.3704@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>I am getting the following error message:
>
> RUNDLL
> C:\Windows\System32\Bridge.dll
> Specific Module Could Not be Found
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Email no good, reply to group

Je

Thanks, I should have remembered that!! I cleared another friends machine
just a few months ago!

Thanks

"Mark L. Ferguson" <marfer_mvpREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It's a virus
>
> --
>
> Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
> FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
> marfers notes for windows xp
> http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/chatNotes.htm
> .
> "JE" <jedmunds@NoSpamiowadsl.net> wrote in message
>>I am getting the following error message:
>>
>> RUNDLL
>> C:\Windows\System32\Bridge.dll
>> Specific Module Could Not be Found
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Email no good, reply to group

Jim

JE wrote:
> I am getting the following error message:
>
> RUNDLL
> C:\Windows\System32\Bridge.dll
> Specific Module Could Not be Found
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

definately a virus, use hijackthis to remove. There is another file
which will keep regenerating the .dll file. You need to track that down
too and remove from startup.

--
See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk