no higher than 4 bit

my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please help!!!

"monae0203" <monae0203@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please
> help!!!

Update your Display drivers.

--
William

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the video device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
device drivers again automatically.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"monae0203" <monae0203@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3500D6A-ABDA-4CB5-BD02-4526DFE14430@microsoft.com...
> my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please help!!!

that might work but i dont what my video is?

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the video device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
> device drivers again automatically.
>
> --
>
> Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
> FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
> ..
> "monae0203" <monae0203@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3500D6A-ABDA-4CB5-BD02-4526DFE14430@microsoft.com...
> > my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please help!!!

TRENDING THREADS