no higher than 4 bit

my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please help!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about higher

    "monae0203" <monae0203@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please
    > help!!!

    Update your Display drivers.

    --
    William

    Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the video device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
    device drivers again automatically.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "monae0203" <monae0203@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3500D6A-ABDA-4CB5-BD02-4526DFE14430@microsoft.com...
    > my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please help!!!

    that might work but i dont what my video is?

    "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

    > Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the video device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
    > device drivers again automatically.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    > FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    > ..
    > "monae0203" <monae0203@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3500D6A-ABDA-4CB5-BD02-4526DFE14430@microsoft.com...
    > > my display will only show 4 bit won't give me any other option. please help!!!

Support Microsoft Windows XP Displays