Is it possible to set up HotSync on a Treo 650 to sync via..

August 3, 2005 12:40:07 AM

Just curious if it is possble to Hotsync with Bluetooth. It seems the
only opotions are USB, Serial, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 7:54:04 PM

Kwan Yeoh wrote:
> Steven B. <PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Just curious if it is possble to Hotsync with Bluetooth. It seems the
> > only opotions are USB, Serial, etc.
>
> Yes. Go to the Bluetooth preferences screen, setup devices & click on
> hotsync setup.
>

> --
> Please remove SpamMeNot to reply. I apologise for the necessary use
> of this anti-spammation method.

Hmm. Do you know if this will work with Windows XP Media Center? (This
version of Windows doesn't permit a "normal" hotsync.)

Shane
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 11:39:23 AM

Steven B. <PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just curious if it is possble to Hotsync with Bluetooth. It seems the
> only opotions are USB, Serial, etc.

Yes. Go to the Bluetooth preferences screen, setup devices & click on
hotsync setup.

--
Please remove SpamMeNot to reply. I apologise for the necessary use
of this anti-spammation method.
August 5, 2005 3:34:56 AM

<shane.glaseman@aero.org> wrote:
> > > Just curious if it is possble to Hotsync with Bluetooth. It seems the
> > > only opotions are USB, Serial, etc.
> >
> > Yes. Go to the Bluetooth preferences screen, setup devices & click on
> > hotsync setup.
>
> Hmm. Do you know if this will work with Windows XP Media Center? (This
> version of Windows doesn't permit a "normal" hotsync.)

Don't know. (My instructions above were for the Palm side of things.) I
do know that it works great with my Mac.

Kwan.

--
Please remove SpamMeNot to reply. I apologise for the necessary use
of this anti-spammation method.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 2:10:49 AM

Steven B. wrote:
>Just curious if it is possble to Hotsync with Bluetooth. It seems the
>only opotions are USB, Serial
On the host machine (PC) use the BT software to create a (virtual) seral
port and then HS to that port.
--
For God, Family and Republic!
My plan to save the world: