Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a gray shadow in background when printing. Drum surface has toner
residue on it. Still on original toner cartridge. So number of copies should
not be an issue. Brother says wipe drum surface with kleenex tissue. tried
it didn't remove much.

Is there a SAFE cleaner to use on the drum surface???

Tom

You should replace OPC unit since viper pad in it is dirty.
If it is still under the warranty, call a service. They will be very happy
to do it, especially if you can to prove that the toner is from them.

--
Adriatix
http://adriatix.hr/