Mulit Jamma looks like it supports Namco games now

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Reviving old post - Seems to Have dissapeared

Michael Lenardon Apr 24, 8:12 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
From: "Michael Lenardon" <m.lenar...@shaw.ca> - Find messages by this author
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 03:12:53 GMT
Subject: Mulitgame looks like it supports Namco games now
original | Report Abuse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA­PI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716­&item=617...

I was under the impression that the namco support was dropped. Are these
drivers still obtainable from Arcade shop or has someone just changed the
software to run the old hacks?

Michael

skidog Apr 24, 8:19 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
From: "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMU...@bellsouth.net> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:19:58 -0400
original | Report Abuse

If anyone has info on how to laod namco games please email me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

"Michael Lenardon" <m.lenar...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA­PI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716­&item=617...

> I was under the impression that the namco support was dropped. Are these
> drivers still obtainable from Arcade shop or has someone just changed the
> software to run the old hacks?

> Michael

CDS Apr 24, 11:17 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
From: "CDS" <cdsw...@gmail.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: 24 Apr 2005 23:17:40 -0700
original | Report Abuse

that's just an oldschool arcadeshop board i think

Matt Apr 24, 11:59 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
From: "Matt" <gamefi...@gmail.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:59:32 -0700
original | Report Abuse

With Sinistar on it?

"CDS" <cdsw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> that's just an oldschool arcadeshop board i think

skidog Apr 25, 12:17 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
From: "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMU...@bellsouth.net> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 03:17:56 -0400
original | Report Abuse

The old arcade shop board supported

This one is listing

ARKANOID, GALAGA, MS PACMAN, PACMAN, PACMAN JR. SUPER PACMAN, GALAXIAN,
CRYSTAL CASTLES, CENTIPEDE, DIG DUG, DONKEY KONG, DONKEY KONG JR, DONKEY
KONG 3, FROGGER, SPACE INVADERS, SINISTAR, MILLIPEDE, MR DO,PHOENIX, MOON
PATROL, BURGER TIME.

"Matt" <gamefi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> With Sinistar on it?

> "CDS" <cdsw...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > that's just an oldschool arcadeshop board i think

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I figured it out . . .

Download, install and open XIV32 (Or your favorite Hex Editor). Then
open menusys.exe. Search for Galaga. What you need to do is enter 00
Hex over every letter of every game that you want to install. After
you've made these changes, save menusys.exe. From that point on, the
Namco games will be uploadable. You might want to make a backup of
menusys.exe before you start this.

NAMCO is my bitch in Prison and takes it up THE ASS! What what!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

damn. only bad thing about this...
will the multijamma guy make newer ones unable to hack?

i better buy one quick like.

k.

<InsertEdit@aol.com> wrote in message
> I figured it out . . .
>
> Download, install and open XIV32 (Or your favorite Hex Editor). Then
> open menusys.exe. Search for Galaga. What you need to do is enter 00
> Hex over every letter of every game that you want to install. After
> you've made these changes, save menusys.exe. From that point on, the
> Namco games will be uploadable. You might want to make a backup of
> menusys.exe before you start this.
>
> NAMCO is my bitch in Prison and takes it up THE ASS! What what!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I don't see any real *legal* reason they need to make it "unhackable"....

They don't ship it with anything that infringes...