Good games?

August 3, 2005 2:51:53 AM

Hey I just got one of these and wanted to know if any one knew some
good games for these. I have Traffic thats one of the best games
ever.

--
Pete
Pete's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...

More about : good games

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:31:21 AM

In article <Pete.1t60xe@no-mx.forums.micromagiclabs.com>,
Pete <privacy@net.com> wrote:

> Hey I just got one of these and wanted to know if any one knew some
> good games for these. I have Traffic thats one of the best games
> ever.

Safe Harbor is an excellent sequel to that:

http://www.palmgamingworld.com/puzzle/safeharbor.shtml

Don't know if it's still supported or available for purchase ($8),
but it runs fine on my Sony NX70V (PalmOS 5).

Robert Jen (rjen@rjen.com; http://www.rjen.com/Pilot/Triv.html)
[ author of Triv -- more trivia than you can shake a stick at ]
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 6:26:46 AM

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 22:51:53 -0300, Pete <privacy@net.com> spewed forth these
words of wisdom:

>Hey I just got one of these and wanted to know if any one knew some
>good games for these. I have Traffic thats one of the best games
>ever.

My favorite game developers are:
http://www.astraware.com/
Bejeweled 2 is the best game ever! I have literally played it for 30 hours so
far. I also have Big Money, Chainz, Cubis, and TipTop

http://www.electronhut.com/
Their Klondike is still the best.

http://www.sniderware.com/
The Blackjack and Poker games are excellent.

Other games I like are Crazy 8's http://seahorsesoft.com/
Rally 1000 (Mille Bornes) http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/palm/1439
MegaGammon http://www.megasoft2000.com/
Tripeaks