Error message Edow.exe

Chas

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

I keep getting this Error message Edow.exe when using XP Pro, any thoughts
would be appreciated , many thanks ... Chas
--
.... many thanks ... Chas

I keep getting the same error message, but using XP home - it seems to be
associated with some Salmhook.dll in my temp folder on the C: drive. I can
delete the Edow programs, but not the Salmhook. Have you heard any feedback?
Thanks, Colleen

"Chas" wrote:

> I keep getting this Error message Edow.exe when using XP Pro, any thoughts
> would be appreciated , many thanks ... Chas
> --
> ... many thanks ... Chas

Chas

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

Sorry Colleen, NO, this is the 1st response Iv'e had, use a Spanish version
of Messenger now, seems no problem ... Chas

--
.... many thanks ... Chas