How can I delete Win98SE

March 28, 2005 7:53:02 AM

I have one HD (C:/) and recently installed XP Home Edition, and believe this
has installed into C:/WINDOWS.000 and now have a dual boot drive with the
option of either XP or Win98SE on startup.

I want to delete Win98SE and all files associated with it but cannot get it
to delete the C:/WINDOWS directory which still exists from the original
installation.

What can I do to remove Win98SE permantly?

More about : delete win98se

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 7:59:01 AM

An Ideal way would be to "Upgrade" your Win98SE to XP Home. Just check in
"Add Remove Programs" of Win98SE if you have an option to Uninstall XP Home.
If thats available, UnInstall it and "Upgrade" it back.

Regards,
Hardik Shah
Microsoft Student Champ

!