Hyperspace Arcade Services - Now Accepting Trade-Ins

Scott

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Due to popular demand, Hyperspace Arcade Services will now accept
boardsets, parts, and games as credit toward any repair or restoration
services.

More information is on the new link on our site:
http://www.HyperspaceArcade.com

We also now have testimonials from some of our recent customers. Give
them a read if you have time and thanks for stopping by.

Scott

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Actually, I didn't do that. Not sure why the message appeared multiple
times, but I zapped the duplicates. I only sent it once. Chill.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Was it absolutely necessary to spam the board three times with the same
message?