Outlook Express sending many copies of email

I am operating Win XP Pro w/svc Pak2.
Recently downloaded Norton Antivirus and encountered some
issues but got them resolved, EXCEPT when sending
attachments, i.e., pictures, Outlook Express (6) sends
multiple copies - sometimes 11, sometimes 19.
Is there a solution to this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express sending copies email

    Search for msoe50.inf(The default location is C:\Windows\Inf folder) Right click the Msoe50.inf file, and click Install. Insert XP
    CD when prompted, Browse to the I386 folder, click Open, then OK.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Macco" <macco@bresnan.net> wrote in message news:03e301c5339c$f4487070$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    >I am operating Win XP Pro w/svc Pak2.
    > Recently downloaded Norton Antivirus and encountered some
    > issues but got them resolved, EXCEPT when sending
    > attachments, i.e., pictures, Outlook Express (6) sends
    > multiple copies - sometimes 11, sometimes 19.
    > Is there a solution to this problem?

Outlook Express Email Windows XP