Outlook Express sending many copies of email

macco

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2004

I am operating Win XP Pro w/svc Pak2.
Recently downloaded Norton Antivirus and encountered some
issues but got them resolved, EXCEPT when sending
attachments, i.e., pictures, Outlook Express (6) sends
multiple copies - sometimes 11, sometimes 19.
Is there a solution to this problem?

Search for msoe50.inf(The default location is C:\Windows\Inf folder) Right click the Msoe50.inf file, and click Install. Insert XP
CD when prompted, Browse to the I386 folder, click Open, then OK.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509