I have tried the Following
1. Tried a fresh copy is SAFE mode Burning

2. Set the DVDROM as the Boot Priority and viceversa

3. Changed the SATA port of the HDD from Port 6 to Port 0 and did
DVDROM drive to Port 1

4. RESEATED THE sata cable for both HDD and CDROM DRIVE

5. Tried Burning the WINDOWS 7 DVD in Slow mode (2.4 x) and
Minimum mode wiht Buffer underrun error Protection

I am not Sure how to intall this Windows 7 as i am trying to install a Clean Install
( i mean i am trying to Install the OS for the First time in HDD which is in OEM condition)

If any one have experienced and had Overcome this Problem Pls Post me how did you successfulyl do it.

I know i am missing something here but I could not Follw where to Start so hence awaiting for your help to overcome this

"DISK BOOT FAILURE INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER"

Jonmor68

Distinguished
How did you burn the Windows 7 file that you downloaded, if you just burned the file, it won't work. It seems as that is what you have done, as it's failing to boot.
You need to choose "Burn dvd from disk image" or ISO.
That will extract the Windows 7 files during the burn process and make it bootable.

vasanthanand

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009

Thanks
Jonmor68
But even I did the Same as you have mentioned.
I have a ISO copy too which i tried but no change still the Same
I used Active Iso burner as well as Nero 9 Ultra Edition
in both burning Software i burned from ISO Image .

computernewbie

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
make sure you have the right bit, 64bit in your case. Also try using another program if all else fails, i used CDburnerXP, cant tell you if it works or not because i havent used the OS in my new system yet

oh yes, check with windows, go to their customer service, they might be able to help

BTW, try sticking the ISO burned disk in another computer, (like the one your using now to talk to us) and see if a message pops up or if the windows 7 installation starts, if your using a 32bit OS, then youll get a message that this cannot run because your ISO is 64bit

oh yeah...

Let me google that for you

Lol that is so cool!

ram1009

Distinguished
I notice you have two identical DVD burners. I have the same configuration and when selecting boot order it's difficult to know which one you are selecting for the boot device. If your system refuses to boot from one of the DVD drives try putting the disk in the other. Just a thought.

vasanthanand

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009

Thank you very much,
I appreicate you help by making it more easier for the Search String.( I actually Searched all those Search String a Day before)
But i Worked around wiht another Easier Solution i.e If nothing Works just take a Break realx and then Resume back.
I did and it seems like i have removed the Data cable of the Drive which i am using to Boot And thinking that my first Drive is Not Connected; acually it was my First Drive on the Drive bay was fully Connected and The Second Optical Drive was not Connected.

So there ends the Mystery ..
SO Anybody who Has Succumbed into this Problem Pls check That you only one Optical Drive Connected once the OS is Installed you can Connect back all the Additional Drive easily.

So I strongly Suggest that Any time DISK BOOT ERROR COmes make sure the BOOTABLE DISK in the Proper Drive.

vasanthanand

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009

Thanks Ram1009

Looks like it was my Fault...

i Worked around with another Easier Solution i.e If nothing Works just take a Break relax and then Resume back.
I did and it seems like i have removed the Data cable of the Drive which i am using to Boot And thinking that my first Drive is Not Connected; acually it was my First Drive on the Drive bay was fully Connected and The Second Optical Drive was not Connected.

So there ends the Mystery ..
SO Anybody who Has Succumbed into this Problem Pls check That you only one Optical Drive Connected once the OS is Installed you can Connect back all the Additional Drive easily.

So I strongly Suggest that Any time DISK BOOT ERROR COmes make sure the BOOTABLE DISK in the Proper Drive.