unable to see other computers

Could you describe your LAN setup, what hardware you're using and what
operating systems are on your computers? This newsgroup supports
Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software, so if you're using
other products you may want to post to one of the general networking
newsgroups.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

"neil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm unable to see the base station & other computers on
> the network. Can you help

I am not the original poster but have the same problem.
I just installed an MN-730 in a fourth computer on the
network. All computers are Dell with XP. The base is MN-
700 and the other 2 adapters are MN-730 and are working
fine. This new one gets Internet but cannot access
printers or shared files on the other computers. The
Broadband Utility shows the other computers as unknown
items but does know their IP addresses. Feels like just
one more little tweak and it will work, but I don't know
what.
Thanks, Rob
/nichol.mspx