Anyone need shipping Chicago to Philly (or reverse)?

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

There's a decent chance I might be taking a trip next week (like leaving
Chicago area May 7) and going just east of Philadelphia (just across the
boarder into New Jersery). According the mapquest, I'd be going right
through Allentown (if you might be able to stash a pin for a week or so
until I get there). I've had a couple delivery requests, actually one more
delivery request than the vehicle I was going to take can handle. If there
were a few more deliveries requests in either direction, I'd rent a truck.

This is a one time thing (or until I find another game out east that I
want). I'm guessing about $125 per game; if you have two or more at the
same pick up and drop off, I'd go $75 on a second and $50 on a third (with a
cavet of depending on how far off my route it'd take me). No palleting or
crating, but I would ask you help me load it.

I'm only going to rent a truck if I get enough requests to make it
reasonably worthwhile. If I don't get any other requests, I won't, but if I
can get a few each way, it'd make it worth it to rent a truck. Basically
from Chicago I'm going 90E, 80E, 476S to east of Philly and then back the
same route. If you might want a delivery, please let me know ASAP (like by
this Sunday May 1) so I can plan according to rent a truck or not. Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
joemagiera@ameritech.net

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Ya, i tried avoiding 76 toll road by
taking 80 on the way back from a trip
a week or so ago, and 80e was limited
to 1 lane

after an hour of slow traffic, i was able to
get off above state college and cut back
down 322e eventually and got back on 76s

so it may want to consider 76

Lary

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Yeah joe, how does philly to milwaukee sound? How much?