Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
driving arcade game.

Single unit preferred.

Will consider double.

Looking to spend about $2000 per seat.

Might consider Dirt Devils, Sega Rally 2 also (SEGA Model 3 Step 2.0)

WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.

WIll consider trade of dual unit for Williams Junkyard + cash.

Contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested
4 answers Last reply
More about wanted daytona power edition battle
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Still looking, huh? Haven't sold that JY yet?

    Andy

    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
    > driving arcade game.
    >
    > Single unit preferred.
    >
    > Will consider double.
    >
    > Looking to spend about $2000 per seat.
    >
    > Might consider Dirt Devils, Sega Rally 2 also (SEGA Model 3 Step 2.0)
    >

    > WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.
    >
    > WIll consider trade of dual unit for Williams Junkyard + cash.
    >
    > Contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >
    > if interested

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Doesn't ebay have a WTB: area? Where you put in what you want and if you
    have it you can offer a price for it. Maybe you might have better luck on
    that.
    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
    > driving arcade game.
    >
    > Single unit preferred.
    >
    > Will consider double.
    >
    > Looking to spend about $2000 per seat.
    >
    > Might consider Dirt Devils, Sega Rally 2 also (SEGA Model 3 Step 2.0)
    >

    > WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.
    >
    > WIll consider trade of dual unit for Williams Junkyard + cash.
    >
    > Contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >
    > if interested

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Honestly, if you're waiting around for someone local or within driving
    distance to pop up here with a Daytona 2 you're probably going to be making
    these posts in 2010. There just aren't many homeowners who have the space
    and resources for linked drivers in their homes. I'd call distributors,
    local operators, and head to a local auction (probably your best best if
    you're looking for one for $2K). Daytonas of any sort aren't cheap since
    they still pull in coin on location even after 10 years.

    Good luck to you.

    Brandon
    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
    > driving arcade game.
    >
    > Single unit preferred.
    >
    > Will consider double.
    >
    > Looking to spend about $2000 per seat.
    >
    > Might consider Dirt Devils, Sega Rally 2 also (SEGA Model 3 Step 2.0)
    >

    > WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.
    >
    > WIll consider trade of dual unit for Williams Junkyard + cash.
    >
    > Contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >
    > if interested

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I hope I read the FAQ correctly and it is OK to post this WTB Daytona 2
    every two weeks or so.

    If I am violating any net etiquette please let me know and I will readjust
    the frequency of this post.

    I know that sometimes there is an upcoming winston auction I I get

    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
    > driving arcade game.
    >
    > Single unit preferred.
    >
    > Will consider double.
    >
    > Looking to spend about $2000 per seat.
    >
    > Might consider Dirt Devils, Sega Rally 2 also (SEGA Model 3 Step 2.0)
    >

    > WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.
    >
    > WIll consider trade of dual unit for Williams Junkyard + cash.
    >
    > Contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >
    > if interested

Games Video Power Video Games