Hello, I'm new

Hello gentlemen. Merry Christmas to you all. I found your newsgroup and
thought it might be fun to get involved. Please bear with me if I ask things
that have already been asked.

1) I am playing o1/02 and have just started a new game. I have snapped up a
youngster called Mikhail Formato. He's 16 and the start, has 1 cap for
Russia and is half Italian. Has anyone else found him? He has made 6
Premiership and European appearances and has scored 6 goals. His stats are
great.

2) What do people think of Ramon Diaz at Oxford?

Hope I'm worthy of the group :)

Dy

Dynamic Forward wrote:
> Hello gentlemen. Merry Christmas to you all. I found your newsgroup and
> thought it might be fun to get involved. Please bear with me if I ask things
> that have already been asked.
>
> 1) I am playing o1/02 and have just started a new game. I have snapped up a
> youngster called Mikhail Formato. He's 16 and the start, has 1 cap for
> Russia and is half Italian. Has anyone else found him? He has made 6
> Premiership and European appearances and has scored 6 goals. His stats are
> great.
>
> 2) What do people think of Ramon Diaz at Oxford?
>

> Hope I'm worthy of the group :)
>
> Dy

You are playing "THE" game, so you are worthy...although most of us is
playin FM2005 (remember that 01/02 is OLD...after that we got cm4, then
cm03-04 and now FM2005). BUT, 01/02 is one of the best in the series.

Welcome to the group. Let us know who you`re doing.

Pink

> You are playing "THE" game, so you are worthy...although most of us is
> playin FM2005 (remember that 01/02 is OLD...after that we got cm4, then
> cm03-04 and now FM2005). BUT, 01/02 is one of the best in the series.
>
> Welcome to the group. Let us know who you`re doing.
>
> Pink

You'll probably hate me for this but I am playing as Manchester United.
Before you all boo me off the web I did alter them in the editor and
transferred out most of the top players. Plus I fancied something a bit
different after guiding Oxford to the Champions' League title in my 5th
season in charge. from the start.

Dy

Mr. Pink wrote:

> Welcome to the group. Let us know who you`re doing.

You'll scare him away Pinky. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)

"Mr. Pink"

> You are playing "THE" game, so you are worthy...although most of us is
> playin FM2005 (remember that 01/02 is OLD...after that we got cm4, then
> cm03-04 and now FM2005). BUT, 01/02 is one of the best in the series.
>
> Welcome to the group. Let us know who you`re doing.

I'm not sure I wanna know that...

Regards
Lars

Lars Lauridsen wrote:

> "Mr. Pink"
>
>>You are playing "THE" game, so you are worthy...although most of us is
>>playin FM2005 (remember that 01/02 is OLD...after that we got cm4, then
>>cm03-04 and now FM2005). BUT, 01/02 is one of the best in the series.
>>
>>Welcome to the group. Let us know who you`re doing.
>

> I'm not sure I wanna know that...
>
> Regards
> Lars

Oh god...it was supposed to be HOW...lol.

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Lars Lauridsen wrote:
>
>> "Mr. Pink"
>>
>>> You are playing "THE" game, so you are worthy...although most of us
>>> is playin FM2005 (remember that 01/02 is OLD...after that we got
>>> cm4, then cm03-04 and now FM2005). BUT, 01/02 is one of the best in
>>> the series.
>>>
>>> Welcome to the group. Let us know who you`re doing.
>>

>> I'm not sure I wanna know that...
>>
>> Regards
>> Lars
>>

> Oh god...it was supposed to be HOW...lol.

Freudian slip?? You perv :p

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 19:51:02 +0100, "Mr. Pink"
<thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> wrote:

>Lars Lauridsen wrote:
>
>> "Mr. Pink"
>>
>>>You are playing "THE" game, so you are worthy...although most of us is
>>>playin FM2005 (remember that 01/02 is OLD...after that we got cm4, then
>>>cm03-04 and now FM2005). BUT, 01/02 is one of the best in the series.
>>>
>>>Welcome to the group. Let us know who you`re doing.
>>

>> I'm not sure I wanna know that...
>>
>> Regards
>> Lars
>>

>Oh god...it was supposed to be HOW...lol.

What's wrong with "who" ?

-Nick

So, Dynamic Forward, who you're doing?

"Tuff Gong" <tuffgong@net.hr> wrote in message
> So, Dynamic Forward, who you're doing?

Which day of the week are we talking about?

Dy

"Dynamic Forward"
> > So, Dynamic Forward, who you're doing?
> >

> Which day of the week are we talking about?

Touché...

Regards
Lars

Hamish wrote:
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>>Lars Lauridsen wrote:
>>

>>>"Mr. Pink"

>>>I'm not sure I wanna know that...
>>>
>>>Regards
>>>Lars
>>>

>>Oh god...it was supposed to be HOW...lol.
>

> Freudian slip?? You perv :p
>
> Cheers
>
> Hamish

Yes, well, I was thinking what I wrote, but I weren`t supposed to write
what I thought....