  • Microsoft
  • Office
  • Windows XP
March 28, 2005 1:47:04 PM

I somehow accidently turned the office toolbar "off", How do I get it back???

More about : office toolbar back

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:07:03 PM

Click on 'Start,' then on 'Find,' and then on 'Files or Folders'

A new window will pop up. In the 'Named' field, type in Shortcut Bar.
Change the 'Look in' to the C Drive.

Click 'Find'

When it is done searching, you should see "Microsoft Office Shortcut Bar."
Double-click on it.

The Office Toolbar should appear.
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!! WOoT!!!!

!