cant activate firewall

well my brother installed the microsoft antispyware beta that has been
released....i used it and found sone files that needed to be deleted.....i
erased only the ones i knew were not critica...but after trying to erase
them, i noticed that the firewall deactivaded...and now i cant activate
it...when i try to open the menu of FIREWALL, on the control panel, a window
pop ups saying: "the windows firewall configuration can't be displayed
because the associated service is not being executed. Do wou want to start
the Windows Firewall/internet conection shared (ICS)?" (BTW, ALL OF THIS IN
SPANISH SO MAYBE ITS NOT EXACTLY LIKE THAT IN ENGLISH)

anyway....i put "yes" and then it changes to "windows cant start the windows
firewall/internet conection shared (ICS) service"

and thats all....i tryed reinstalling some packs from windows updates....but
its the same....what can i do?

Bratzo,

Error message: "Windows Firewall settings cannot be displayed because the
associated service is not running. Do you want to start the Windows
Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service?"

After you run Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta), you have network-related
problems, or you receive an error message:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=892350

[Subject: WIN XP Pro SP2 firewall trouble]
http://groups.google.co.in/groups?selm=uEq4A3qEFHA.3924%40TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl

--