Merry Christmas Everyone......

Last response: in Video Games
December 25, 2004 2:23:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.

Baltogok

More about : merry christmas

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 2:23:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

Damn...there's another buddy of mine that went awol and I missed mentioning
him. My bad. :^(

Have a great Christmas and may 2005(that's may 2005 not May 2005 ;^) bring
you nothing but great health and happiness!

Best regards,
Bill

"Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
>
> Baltogok

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 12:12:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

"Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
>
> Baltogok

Merry Christmas Baltogok!!!!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 26, 2004 12:56:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

Well long time no see hon. A VERY Merry Christmas to you. Hope you and your
family had a good one.

Goldie

"Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
>
> Baltogok

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 8:38:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

I've been hanging around and checking in occasionally, im working 50+ hrs a
week and trying to get my own business off the ground at the same time. Hope
things are going well around here, or is it still the same old groups
causeing trouble?

"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
> Damn...there's another buddy of mine that went awol and I missed
> mentioning him. My bad. :^(
>
> Have a great Christmas and may 2005(that's may 2005 not May 2005 ;^) bring
> you nothing but great health and happiness!
>
> Best regards,
> Bill
>
> "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
>>
>> Baltogok

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 8:38:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

TY, hope you and wildshadow have a great new year.

"Goldie" <luvapww@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D 7qdnf-XRb91q1PcRVn-uQ@giganews.com...
> Well long time no see hon. A VERY Merry Christmas to you. Hope you and
> your
> family had a good one.
>
> Goldie
>
> "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
>>
>> Baltogok

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 10:19:43 PM

> I've been hanging around and checking in occasionally, im working 50+ hrs
> week and trying to get my own business off the ground at the same time.
Hope
> things are going well around here, or is it still the same old groups
> causeing trouble?

Depends on where "here" is. That's an interesting mix of crossposting. But
in Smallville, it's a jolly season!

E. Brent Price
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 12:01:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.windows-me (More info?)

ditto :)

haven't seen you about so much lately :)
you must be busy :)

!