Merry Christmas Everyone......

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.

Baltogok
7 answers Last reply
More about merry christmas everyone
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

    Damn...there's another buddy of mine that went awol and I missed mentioning
    him. My bad. :^(

    Have a great Christmas and may 2005(that's may 2005 not May 2005 ;^) bring
    you nothing but great health and happiness!

    Best regards,
    Bill

    "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
    >
    > Baltogok

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

    "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
    >
    > Baltogok

    Merry Christmas Baltogok!!!!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

    Well long time no see hon. A VERY Merry Christmas to you. Hope you and your
    family had a good one.

    Goldie

    "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
    >
    > Baltogok

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

    I've been hanging around and checking in occasionally, im working 50+ hrs a
    week and trying to get my own business off the ground at the same time. Hope
    things are going well around here, or is it still the same old groups
    causeing trouble?

    "Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
    > Damn...there's another buddy of mine that went awol and I missed
    > mentioning him. My bad. :^(
    >
    > Have a great Christmas and may 2005(that's may 2005 not May 2005 ;^) bring
    > you nothing but great health and happiness!
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Bill
    >
    > "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >> Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
    >>
    >> Baltogok

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

    TY, hope you and wildshadow have a great new year.

    "Goldie" <luvapww@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Well long time no see hon. A VERY Merry Christmas to you. Hope you and
    > your
    > family had a good one.
    >
    > Goldie
    >
    > "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >> Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
    >>
    >> Baltogok

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.smallville,alt.windows-me,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

    > I've been hanging around and checking in occasionally, im working 50+ hrs
    > week and trying to get my own business off the ground at the same time.
    Hope
    > things are going well around here, or is it still the same old groups
    > causeing trouble?

    Depends on where "here" is. That's an interesting mix of crossposting. But
    in Smallville, it's a jolly season!

    E. Brent Price
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.windows-me (More info?)

    ditto :)

    haven't seen you about so much lately :)
    you must be busy :)

    "Baltogok" <pmwf@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Merry Xmas guys i hope you all get what you want this holiday season.
    >
    > Baltogok

TV Windows Me Games Windows XP Video Games