appearance of screen

I was trying to get my letters bigger,they were super small and I had on
large anyway I changed the font size and my screen turned upside down,had to
like to change back because I lost a lot of things.

Usually, pressing ctrl-alt- up-arrow will change back. or, go to Control Panel, and use the app there for your video card settings.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509