stop xpsp2 update on April 16

Hi,
Is there a way to stop the force XPSP2 update on April 16. We need more
time to get the update working. Thanks..

Turn off automatic updates.
That way you can mauually scan on a regular basis and ignore the SP2 update and get
any others that are applicable.
Even if SP2 downloads it won't install unless you accept the agreement etc.