Derbiz keeps poping up.

March 28, 2005 4:09:05 PM

Hi. I keep getting a programme called DerBiz.com installing itself....it also
asks if i want to make it the default dial up ... Done everything i know to
get rid of it but it keeps coming back. Does any one know how to permnently
remove it. If i uninstall it it seems to install a search bar. I uninstal the
search bar and it is then back.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Phill

More about : derbiz poping

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 8:13:24 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=827315

Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:
http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69...

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=i...

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware

3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"Phill" wrote:

| Hi. I keep getting a programme called DerBiz.com installing itself....it also
| asks if i want to make it the default dial up ... Done everything i know to
| get rid of it but it keeps coming back. Does any one know how to permnently
| remove it. If i uninstall it it seems to install a search bar. I uninstal the
| search bar and it is then back.
| Any help would be great.
| Thanks
| Phill
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 6:42:21 AM

have you removed the program??
April 12, 2005 7:02:10 AM

Phill wrote:
> Hi. I keep getting a programme called DerBiz.com installing
itself....it also
> asks if i want to make it the default dial up ... Done everything i
know to
> get rid of it but it keeps coming back. Does any one know how to
permnently
> remove it. If i uninstall it it seems to install a search bar. I
uninstal the
> search bar and it is then back.
> Any help would be great.
> Thanks
> Phill
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 8:59:05 AM

hey phill im have same problem so cant help sorry:(

--
dan16777
May 10, 2005 6:12:25 AM

Have you contacted techsupport@derbiz.com ?