Derbiz keeps poping up.

Hi. I keep getting a programme called DerBiz.com installing itself....it also
asks if i want to make it the default dial up ... Done everything i know to
get rid of it but it keeps coming back. Does any one know how to permnently
remove it. If i uninstall it it seems to install a search bar. I uninstal the
search bar and it is then back.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Phill
5 answers Last reply
More about derbiz poping

    http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=827315

    Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:

    Symantec Security Check
    http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym&plfid=23&pkj=ESWIKKFVTEYCUMMGLKA

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

    3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "Phill" wrote:

    | Hi. I keep getting a programme called DerBiz.com installing itself....it also
    | asks if i want to make it the default dial up ... Done everything i know to
    | get rid of it but it keeps coming back. Does any one know how to permnently
    | remove it. If i uninstall it it seems to install a search bar. I uninstal the
    | search bar and it is then back.
    | Any help would be great.
    | Thanks
    | Phill

    have you removed the program??

    Phill wrote:
    > Hi. I keep getting a programme called DerBiz.com installing
    itself....it also
    > asks if i want to make it the default dial up ... Done everything i
    know to
    > get rid of it but it keeps coming back. Does any one know how to
    permnently
    > remove it. If i uninstall it it seems to install a search bar. I
    uninstal the
    > search bar and it is then back.
    > Any help would be great.
    > Thanks
    > Phill

    hey phill im have same problem so cant help sorry:(

    --
    dan16777

    Have you contacted techsupport@derbiz.com ?

    "dan16777" <dan16777.1orhi2@mail.mcse.ms> wrote in message

    > hey phill im have same problem so cant help sorry:(
    >

    > --
    > dan16777

Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows XP