tech ? - monitor and 49-way Joy

rudi

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2002
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I searched past group postings and the internet with Google and couldn't
find much info on these 2 subjects.

1. Anyone have any experience with the Happ Controls Vision Pro dual res
25" CGA/EGA monitor? Any good / not so good?

What it sounds like to me is that the dual mode will work for both standard
and medium resolution games with out a lot of work / montior swap. Is that
correct? I currently have a working blitz 2k gold cabinet w/25" neotec mid
res monitor, and want to play games with standard res is why I ask. Any
other suggestions for playing standard res on mid monitor? How hard is it
to swap monitors?

2. The cabinet has 49-way joysticks. Will they work on 8-way games?

Thanks for any info/help,
Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

As for #2, no they will not.

-roy-

"Rudi" <friction21@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I searched past group postings and the internet with Google and couldn't
> find much info on these 2 subjects.
>
> 1. Anyone have any experience with the Happ Controls Vision Pro dual res
> 25" CGA/EGA monitor? Any good / not so good?
>
> What it sounds like to me is that the dual mode will work for both
> standard
> and medium resolution games with out a lot of work / montior swap. Is
> that
> correct? I currently have a working blitz 2k gold cabinet w/25" neotec
> mid
> res monitor, and want to play games with standard res is why I ask. Any
> other suggestions for playing standard res on mid monitor? How hard is it
> to swap monitors?
>
> 2. The cabinet has 49-way joysticks. Will they work on 8-way games?
>
> Thanks for any info/help,
> Brent

TRENDING THREADS