random minimizing

Jessica

When I try to start a computer program or game, the game will pop up for
about a second and then it will automatically minimize and go back to the
desktop. If I click on it on the task bar, it again will pop up then
minimize. My computer is running pretty slow as it is. I have Windows XP
home edition on an hp pavilion ze5500, ze5570us. Any help would be
appreciated.

HOW TO Use the Program Compatibility Wizard (Q301911) Go to: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=301911

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)