Can't load driver

I replaced my SB Live Value Friday with a SB audigy 2 value. Now when I turn
on the computer I get a message can't load driver. I click ok and everything
seems to be working. Is there away for windows to tell me which driver? I
have win xp sp 2. I have a amd +2600 barton. 1gig ram nivida 5600 ultra with
128mgs ram with latest drivers. 80 gig hd. Epson 2580 photo scanner,
lexmark z605 printer, both usb. usb ibm mouse 19" monitor.

You might have two sound devices listed in device manager, and need to remove both, and re-find the right one.

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the devices, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the device
drivers again automatically.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509