Mortal Kombat tv games controller

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I used to spend hours at the arcade filling it full of quarters just so
i could play Mortal Kombat, but now you can bring that fun action home
with the new Mortal Kombat TV controller, you just plug it in & let the
tournament begin as you pit yourself against the twisted outworld
advasaries in the infamous arcade classic that started it all. With
this you get to choose from 7 original Kombatants, put your skills to
the test & fight for the title of grand champion. You can also link up
2 controllers as well.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Yeah, I've been talking to some other people who
have actually used this, and do recommend atleast trying it. It's much
better than actually tring to find my sega platform.