OE 6.0 problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Recently a friend had a something come in via email
his pc-cillin failed to delete it but it quarantine it.

Now his OE 6.0 does not show icons on the toolbar.

Have used the options to reset it but to no avail both the icons and the
sperators between the buttons do no show.

anyone got any idea how to fix this or should I go to the extremme and
reformat and reinstall?

any suggestions would be appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about problem
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    If you don't get an answer here, try :
    OE6-specific newsgroup:
    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

    Give then details of your operating system etc.


    Anthony wrote:
    > Recently a friend had a something come in via email
    > his pc-cillin failed to delete it but it quarantine it.
    >
    > Now his OE 6.0 does not show icons on the toolbar.
    >
    > Have used the options to reset it but to no avail both the icons and
    > the sperators between the buttons do no show.
    >
    > anyone got any idea how to fix this or should I go to the extremme and
    > reformat and reinstall?
    >
    > any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Taurarian wrote:
    > If you don't get an answer here, try :
    > OE6-specific newsgroup:
    > news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
    >
    >
    > Give then details of your operating system etc.
    >
    >
    > Anthony wrote:
    >
    >> Recently a friend had a something come in via email
    >> his pc-cillin failed to delete it but it quarantine it.
    >>
    >> Now his OE 6.0 does not show icons on the toolbar.
    >>
    >> Have used the options to reset it but to no avail both the icons and
    >> the sperators between the buttons do no show.
    >>
    >> anyone got any idea how to fix this or should I go to the extremme and
    >> reformat and reinstall?
    >>
    >> any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Lol, It took me a while I i eventually realised what he had done.
    He had actually, moved the file toolbar down and pushed everything
    across. Moved it back and walhaa back to normal.

    Thanks heaps for the reply.
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Glad it's sorted out now. Interesting how he managed that LOL.
    Kaylene

    Anthony wrote:
    > Lol, It took me a while I i eventually realised what he had done.
    > He had actually, moved the file toolbar down and pushed everything
    > across. Moved it back and walhaa back to normal.
    >
    > Thanks heaps for the reply.
Ask a new question

Read More

Microsoft Icons Windows XP