system.

If I try to access a directory, the
extra processor load, kills the
WinModem.
I have had this problem, in the
past, that got so bad, it even killed a
hardware modem (connection).

I'm burning megabytes of
unnecessary bandwidth, because files are
being re-downloaded, over having the
modem dying, part-way through - numerous
times.

I've run AdAware, Spybot, MS-Beta,
and online scanners, till I'm running
ruts in my hard drive.

Whatcha got, that I can push
through TextAloud, to manage my system,
that will make these crutches (However
grateful, I might be about their
availability.) unnecessary ?

Thanks,
Ken .

Rumored update ? What rumored update ?

Secret tasking ? Like spyware you mean ? I think the
date is June 34 of this year, that's when all the secret
tasking under the operating system will be taken care of.

The amount of processor power needed to access a directory
is less than a fly uses to flap his wings once.

A megabyte is a measure of the space needed to encode a
quantity of data. Bandwidth is measured in bits-per-
second or megabits per second. Two totally different
things.

Go down to the mall and ask someone there to sell you a
magic bullet for your computer. That should fix it.

Hi,

Ya don't say.
June 34 ? What year ?

Flap ? And still, programs
die.

Megabytes/versus velocity.
Picking nits.

Magic bullets ? I thought that
only the medical industry, had magic
bullets.

Get some sleep,
Ken .

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:15:40 -0800, "Huh
?" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>