Please help my CD-ROM drive wont open PLEASE HELP

March 28, 2005 11:44:28 PM

i need help my CD-ROM drive wont open and it is'nt located on My Computer
HELP HELP

More about : rom drive wont open

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 8:21:51 AM

Have a close look for a small hole on the front of the drive and stick a
paperclip in it to open the tray.
If that doesn't work then re-boot and that should sort it.

--
Regards
p.mc

For personal replies please leave or type signature
"p.mc" In the body of the message otherwise
posts will not be received.
Thanks

!