WinXP Administrator Account

One of my friend computer has three account ie. (1)
Administrator (2) Chawnga Pa (3) Chawnga Nu User level as
Adminisrator. And one account is added > Chawngtea as
Administrator. From Chawngtea aacount All other three ie
Admin..Chawnga pa...chawnga nu account was disable, and
the account CHAWNGTEA was change chu LIMITED USER level..
he can't install any new program and cannt re-enable
administrator account (Safe Mode not working) How to fix
this disable account ???? Please help.

xfile

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2004

Hi,

Sorry for I was confused by all the user names, but in any case, one has to
log in to the account which has the administrator privilege in order to
change.

Hope this helps.

"PC Zorina" <pczorina75@yahoo.com>
???????:09b001c53427$f0c3a650$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> One of my friend computer has three account ie. (1)
> Administrator (2) Chawnga Pa (3) Chawnga Nu User level as
> Adminisrator. And one account is added > Chawngtea as
> Administrator. From Chawngtea aacount All other three ie
> Admin..Chawnga pa...chawnga nu account was disable, and
> the account CHAWNGTEA was change chu LIMITED USER level..
> he can't install any new program and cannt re-enable
> administrator account (Safe Mode not working) How to fix
> this disable account ???? Please help.

I believe that one of my account holders is misusing their privilege and I
would like to check to see what websites he may have been on, but he has it
password protected. i would like to check this information in a manner that
they would not know that I dont trust them.

Add yourself AND his ID as 'owners' of the history data.

HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q308421

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"enhlhj" <enhlhj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5DECC92-71A1-4A0F-9336-6479B7742E08@microsoft.com...
> I believe that one of my account holders is misusing their privilege and I
> would like to check to see what websites he may have been on, but he has it
> password protected. i would like to check this information in a manner that
> they would not know that I dont trust them.

TRENDING THREADS