WTB - Dedicated Crystal Castles in Ohio

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I am looking for a nice working dedicated Crystal Castles in the Ohio area.
I am located in Dayton.

If you have one for sale please email me at dpeeples@woh.rr.com include
condition, price and pics if possible and location.

Thank you.

Dave

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Ahhh man you should have gone for that NICE one at the columbus auction
2 weekends ago. All it needed was moulding, side art, new cpo, new
trackball kit including ball, monitor, pcb, can or 2 of wood filler.
:+)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have one in NW ohio. I am located in Bowling Green.

Call if interested. I will see if it is still working in the mean
time, since it is at the far back of one of my units.

thanks
Mark C
419-494-4584

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Yeah I been watching that one not sure I want to get into a cracked cab deal
or not but it does over all look pretty decent.

Dave
"Greg Free" <greg@trasa.com> wrote in message
> Mike, does this look like the machine that was at the Columbus auction?
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6177460138&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
> The crack on the left side looked familiar. If so, it cleaned up
> nicely. And regardless, Dave, here's a working Crystal Castles in NW
> Ohio :)
>
> Greg

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Mark I will give you a ring tomorrow. In the mean time if you can get me
condition, price, and maybe pictures that would be great.

Email me if you can, I tried to email you and got a failure on your account
listed.

Dave

DPeeples wrote:
> Mark I will give you a ring tomorrow. In the mean time if you can
get me
> condition, price, and maybe pictures that would be great.
>
> Email me if you can, I tried to email you and got a failure on your
account
> listed.
>
> Dave
> <drmoonsparkle@aol.com> wrote in message
> >I have one in NW ohio. I am located in Bowling Green.
> >
> > Call if interested. I will see if it is still working in the mean
> > time, since it is at the far back of one of my units.
> >
> > thanks
> > Mark C
> > 419-494-4584

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Dave I have one in NE ohio in very nice shape. Serial number 36 with
matching board, monitor. It has a new marquee, trackball, t molding and
leg levelers.It is very clean. asking 500.00.

Jeff

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Nahh, that is a different one. He has had that one for sale for a few
times. That one at columbus was a dog. Watch it show up at the one at
the end of the month

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I finally got the CC out and cleaned it up. Call or email if
interested. I have plenty of pics.

Mark C
419-494-4584
dj moon sparkle(AT)hot mail(DOT)com