What are we waiting for?

PAX

Distinguished
May 22, 2001
I´ve just ordered a Sapphire 256MB R9600XT, because I got a really great deal, and since I´m upgrading from a GF4 MX460, I bet I´ll see some difference.

Still most people in here, would wait buying until spring 2004, and why is that?

I know prices will eventually drop on the current top-models, but is there anything else to wait for, any new breathtaking technology arriving or what?

I know you can always wait for a bigger, better deal, but my current graphics are lacking, so if I´m not upgrading right now, I want to know what I´m waiting for!

-------------
Pax vobiscum!

STFU!

Why did you wait until now to get rid of that POS!

Yes there is breath-taking techonolgy just around the bend, and that you should ask means you obviously don't follow the industry very closely and threfore are an unedjucated buyer telling others what to do with their money. Brilliant!

Some of use have upgraded 2+ times in between your cards.

And in the Spring when the RV380, R42X and NV40 come out, once again we'll be another step ahead of you!

So the real question is why do we care that you got a new card?

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <A HREF="http://www.redgreen.com" target="_new"><font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red></A> GA to SK :evil: