FS Pair of San Fran Rush 2049's Special Edition

Last response: in Video Games
May 12, 2005 8:54:22 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Good morning - I have a pair of San Francisco Rush 2049's Special
Edition for sale. They are both in excellent condition and must be sold
together. You can either pick or arrange to have them shipped to your
location. I'm asking $7500 firm for them both. If interested please
e-mail, I can provide pictures.

Thanks,
Paul
pagingmrdriftwood@sbcglobal.net
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 10:23:21 AM

pagingmrdriftw...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Good morning - I have a pair of San Francisco Rush 2049's Special
> Edition for sale. They are both in excellent condition and must be
sold
> together. You can either pick or arrange to have them shipped to your
> location. I'm asking $7500 firm for them both. If interested please
> e-mail, I can provide pictures.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul
> pagingmrdriftwood@sbcglobal.net

pics would be good. but since we have to arrange for pickup or
shipping, a location always helps big guy.
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 11:40:41 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I may be way off base, but 7500 seems to be a bit pricey for a pair or
2049's. I usually see them selling in the 1700-2400 each range. I
love that game by the way. My favorite of the Rush series. I plan to
own one someday.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 12:07:24 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

My bad,
Didn't realize they were so new. I haven't yet played one. I'll have
to look around locally. Thanks for the correction.

Robert

Paul wrote:
> SE were just released last year, so no, $1700-$2400 each is way off.
Heh, if
> you can find me some normal 2049s for $1700, i'll come take them off
your
> hands.
>
> Paul

May 12, 2005 6:45:52 PM