Fitz

While word processing my arm pressed some keys on the left side of my
keyboard and the screen display rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise. I
don't know what I pressed and can't get it to rotate back. Everything works,
but you have to turn the monitor on its side to show the picture right side
up and it is narrow and tall. Nothing in the Control Panel or Help-Index
seems to contain any reference to this. How can I rotate it back?
--
FITZ

Byte

Check System Properties/Device Manager/Hardware tab under the Control Panel
Click the + in front of Monitor and rightclick it for Properties
See if you have a button for rotating the screen.