Change network card

Hi

I have Win 2000 Server installed in a machine (My netwrok is a domain so
this machine is the domain)

I had to change the network card.

When I change the network card of the domain machine the client machines
wasn't able to saw any more the server.

What I have to do?

Thanks

Provided the new settings of the new card match the old settings of the old
card exactly all you should have to do is reboot each of the workstations.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Hermione" <Hermione@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have Win 2000 Server installed in a machine (My netwrok is a domain so
> this machine is the domain)
>
> I had to change the network card.
>
> When I change the network card of the domain machine the client machines
> wasn't able to saw any more the server.
>
> What I have to do?
>
> Thanks

Hi Cari

That What I did but it didn't work

But id I re add an existant station to the domain it'll work

Thanks