ICS RPC service error 1722

March 29, 2005 11:59:25 AM

Before SP2 was installed i could set up the internet connection to be
"shared" and my system acted as a NAT perfectly.

After installing SP2 and using automatiic updates, now when I attempt to
manually set up ICS i get the RPC service not available error ( 1722 ). All
RPC services are
running and internet on the ADSL connecion works perfectly. I can set up
Print and file sharing with in the internal PC's perfectly. This worked
before SP2 or the MS spyware automatic download.

Using the wizard just gives the NON helpfull message "an error has occured"

There are no events logged.

Any ideas
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 5:53:47 PM