Call of Duty Installation Error

When I try to install Call Of Duty:United Offensive, it starts to install in
the begining and an error pops up. I just finished formatting my pc and when
I was doing that a couple of the windows updates failed to install but are
installed.

The Call Of Duty:United Offensive error has a couple of numbers and then

I tried installing it again and before I did I ended a process in the task
manager called "IDRIVER". When I began to install "COD" again it went a
little further than it did the first time. But after that it kept asking me
to abort or retry. LOL. Now what?
1 answer Last reply
More about call duty installation error

    Try downloading the latest patch for CoD UO. Hope this helps.

    "AeOnFLuXx707" wrote:

    > When I try to install Call Of Duty:United Offensive, it starts to install in
    > the begining and an error pops up. I just finished formatting my pc and when
    > I was doing that a couple of the windows updates failed to install but are
    > installed.
    >
    > The Call Of Duty:United Offensive error has a couple of numbers and then
    >
    > I tried installing it again and before I did I ended a process in the task
    > manager called "IDRIVER". When I began to install "COD" again it went a
    > little further than it did the first time. But after that it kept asking me
    > to abort or retry. LOL. Now what?

Installation Error Call of Duty Microsoft Windows XP