Call of Duty Installation Error

When I try to install Call Of Duty:United Offensive, it starts to install in
the begining and an error pops up. I just finished formatting my pc and when
I was doing that a couple of the windows updates failed to install but are
installed.

The Call Of Duty:United Offensive error has a couple of numbers and then

I tried installing it again and before I did I ended a process in the task
manager called "IDRIVER". When I began to install "COD" again it went a
little further than it did the first time. But after that it kept asking me
to abort or retry. LOL. Now what?

Try downloading the latest patch for CoD UO. Hope this helps.