i keep losing sound to my speakers. When i take it to the shop the bloke in
there can sort it in less than 5 minutes. All my drivers are working
correctly i would like help to be able to sort this myself and stop paying
£10 every time it happens. thank

Byte

Resources for Troubleshooting Sound Problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307918

Scroll down to "Where did my Sounds go?" at below URL and click it.
*Top-10*Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP

"stevek150" wrote:

> i keep losing sound to my speakers. When i take it to the shop the bloke in
> there can sort it in less than 5 minutes. All my drivers are working
> correctly i would like help to be able to sort this myself and stop paying
> £10 every time it happens. thank

Ask the "bloke" in the shop to show you.

"stevek150" <stevek150@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i keep losing sound to my speakers. When i take it to the shop the bloke
in
> there can sort it in less than 5 minutes. All my drivers are working
> correctly i would like help to be able to sort this myself and stop paying
> £10 every time it happens. thank

An absolutely brilliant suggestion. Take the rest of the
day off tell everyone how wonderful you are !

Because you ARE !

Thank you, thank you! Please, you're embarrassing me!