Toshiba Ships First Laptop with a 512 GB SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
whoa this is less news and more about what you think, aka blog.

of course new ssd technology is gonna be expensive, new anything is expensive until priices come down

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]whoa this is less news and more about what you think, aka blog.of course new ssd technology is gonna be expensive, new anything is expensive until priices come down[/citation]

I think the "news" part might have been the fact that Toshiba has shipped a laptop with a 512GB Solid State Drive.

I might be mistaken though.

rooseveltdon

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
lol and thus it begins,the journey away from HDD and into SSD,destiny shall no more be limited by two,four or even six cores and even the most enthusiastic of fans will soon trade wonder for reason.....and then windows will crash.....again....

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]whoa this is less news and more about what you think, aka blog.of course new ssd technology is gonna be expensive, new anything is expensive until priices come down[/citation]
Tom's Hardware writers often write like this is a blog instead of treating it like the news. I don't think I'd ever spend 3 grand on a laptop but considering it is the first with a 512GB SSD, I'm not too shocked. Just wait for the prices to come down.

lire210

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
why do the japs get better stuff then us yankees ooooooooo i can say that i am a redsox fan i am not a yankee.....or it could be the japs goverment don't care if toshiba lies hahhaha.

lire210

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
o yeah i am not trying to use japs as a slur I love japanese people but it is longer to say japanese then japs.
p.s. why are all japanese not fat woman hot? don't know but boy do i care woot.

Status
Not open for further replies.