Any auctions in the Philadelphia area coming up

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Just wanted to know if any one knows of any up coming auctions in the
Philadelphia, South NJ, DE area.
Thanks
Mark

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Sept.

"Mark Ski" <MechG@aol.com> wrote in message
> Just wanted to know if any one knows of any up coming auctions in the
> Philadelphia, South NJ, DE area.
> Thanks
> Mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

after the fiasco auction at Cherry Hill end of april, I wonder whether Super
Auctions will ever return....

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

it was a pretty poor date to select, with allentown happening the same
day...

"TNT Amusements" <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message
> after the fiasco auction at Cherry Hill end of april, I wonder whether
Super
> Auctions will ever return....

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I called them a month before to tell them of the conflict, but they couldn;t
do anything about it...so they were well aware of the allentown show...