Killer Instinct and the Blue screen issue

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

reading through these posts I still cant find any success storys to the
blue screen boot problem for KI. I just had a new machine built
(professionally) and got a HD and board from ebay. says it was tested
%100. first time we turned it on it did nothing. after I talked to the
guy who sold me the HD he send me another one. it booted to the game
once and that was it. I know hes got some 4.7 software on it and a
different EPROM. but it did boot once. come on guys... someone out here
has to have had this issue and got through it. I am a die hard KI fan,
help a brother out?

thanks fells's

DC

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

According to KLOV.com:

"The game will come up with a blue screen and it will remain blue if the
hard drive is missing. If the screen turns red, you will hear "DANGER!!!"
This indicates that either the Hard Disk and/or a ROM may be corrupt."

Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

it never does the danger thing, just rolls half way down the screen in
blue over and over.

BrentRadio wrote:
> According to KLOV.com:
>
> "The game will come up with a blue screen and it will remain blue if
the
> hard drive is missing. If the screen turns red, you will hear
"DANGER!!!"
> This indicates that either the Hard Disk and/or a ROM may be
corrupt."

> Brent

Saul

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I remember seeing this all the time. If I remember, all we did was just
re-sit all the chips and check the voltage.
linds_smi...@yahoo.com wrote:
> it never does the danger thing, just rolls half way down the screen
in
> blue over and over.
>
> BrentRadio wrote:
> > According to KLOV.com:
> >
> > "The game will come up with a blue screen and it will remain blue
if
> the
> > hard drive is missing. If the screen turns red, you will hear
> "DANGER!!!"
> > This indicates that either the Hard Disk and/or a ROM may be
> corrupt."
> >
> > Brent

TRENDING THREADS