Protection of photo prints

I noticed with a few of the print I made with my R200, that the pictures
could suffer from handling. What do people here use to protect their
pictures once they print them?

Mike Skuczas

Are you using the Epson paper?

"Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I noticed with a few of the print I made with my R200, that the pictures
> could suffer from handling. What do people here use to protect their
> pictures once they print them?
>
> Mike Skuczas

I used Epson and Kodak.
Mike Skuczas
"Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Are you using the Epson paper?
>

> "Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > I noticed with a few of the print I made with my R200, that the pictures
> > could suffer from handling. What do people here use to protect their
> > pictures once they print them?
> >
> > Mike Skuczas

keith

Bang 'em in the azz!

"Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I noticed with a few of the print I made with my R200, that the pictures
> could suffer from handling. What do people here use to protect their
> pictures once they print them?
>
> Mike Skuczas

BURT

Is the R200 ink dye based? My Epson Stylus 900 is dye based and is not
compatable with Kodak papers. The ink sits on top of the paper and doesn't
dry like it does on Epson paper.

> I used Epson and Kodak.
> Mike Skuczas
> "Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > Are you using the Epson paper?
> >

> > "Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > I noticed with a few of the print I made with my R200, that the
pictures
> > > could suffer from handling. What do people here use to protect their
> > > pictures once they print them?
> > >
> > > Mike Skuczas

What do you mean by the ink just sits on top and yes I believe the ink in my
printer is dye based. On the Kodak paper it seems to be dry.

Mike Skuczas
"Burt" <sfbjgREMOVE@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Is the R200 ink dye based? My Epson Stylus 900 is dye based and is not
> compatable with Kodak papers. The ink sits on top of the paper and
doesn't
> dry like it does on Epson paper.
>
> "Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > I used Epson and Kodak.
> > Mike Skuczas
> > "Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > > Are you using the Epson paper?
> > >

> > > "Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> pictures

The ink doesn't soak into the paper on the Kodak paper the way it does with
the Epson paper. I would suggest using Epson paper and you should see a
more durable print.

"Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I used Epson and Kodak.
> Mike Skuczas
> "Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > Are you using the Epson paper?
> >

> > "Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > I noticed with a few of the print I made with my R200, that the
pictures
> > > could suffer from handling. What do people here use to protect their
> > > pictures once they print them?
> > >
> > > Mike Skuczas

I was noticing that the Epson paper seems least subject to handling. Luckly
I only bought two 25 count pack of the Kodak paper.

In article <TYFgc.52882$M45.30430@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
sfbjgREMOVE@pacbell.net says...

>Is the R200 ink dye based? My Epson Stylus 900 is dye based and is not
>compatable with Kodak papers. The ink sits on top of the paper and doesn't
>dry like it does on Epson paper.

I have an Epson 1200 and Kodak Premium Ink Jet works well with it at both 720
and 1440 dpi.

Tom