FS: Brand new Super ABC Kit 16-in-1

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hello,

I am selling my new in the box Super ABC kit from Twobit. I removed the kit
to test it and it works 100%.

This kit plays 16 different versions of pacman and mspacman.If interested
please send me an email.

Not sure what I want for it, so right now I am taking offers and will sell
if I see a price I like.

Thanks!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

> Not sure what I want for it, so right now I am taking offers and will sell
> if I see a price I like.

Hmmm... if you're "not sure what I want for it" but you'll know "if I see a
price I like", how you you just tell us then, what price you'd like? Not
flaming, just wondering.

Joe

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I agree with Joe. I don't even look twice at make an offer posts because I
only wanna pay 1 buck but I am sure you want more. So what are you looking
to get?

"TonyT" <proroc@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am selling my new in the box Super ABC kit from Twobit. I removed the
> kit to test it and it works 100%.
>
> This kit plays 16 different versions of pacman and mspacman.If interested
> please send me an email.
>
> Not sure what I want for it, so right now I am taking offers and will sell
> if I see a price I like.
>
> Thanks!

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

How about that spiffy DL 1 cab w/ the monitor in it that you were supposed
to come get a year or so ago from my house?

Paul

"TonyT" <proroc@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am selling my new in the box Super ABC kit from Twobit. I removed the
> kit to test it and it works 100%.
>
> This kit plays 16 different versions of pacman and mspacman.If interested
> please send me an email.
>
> Not sure what I want for it, so right now I am taking offers and will sell
> if I see a price I like.
>
> Thanks!

chazbc24

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
I'd be interested in paying 100 for the kit. But, id feel more comfortable if we could do the trasaction through ebay/paypal. let me know if your interested.