Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have a Ms Pacman cocktail table and the joysticks have a lot of travel in
them. (Not as tight as I remember them to be, way back in the days !! )Can
these be repaired or do I have to buy new ones. I'd like to keep the
original if possible. Does anyone have advice to give ? Also my counter
does not work . Suggestions? Thanks for all replies .
Stuck in the 80's

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

go to ebay and buy the replacement grommets for about 10 bucks each.
spray the joystick shafts (after you remove them from the game) with
some sort of rust solvent/penetrant to make removing the old grommets
easier. did you check the wiring to the counter to make sure it was
hooked up correctly? try wiring in a spare counter to see if it isn't
the unit that failed. Thats about all the help I can give on coin
counters. I usually pull these from games.

Pat D.