FM2005

Got it from the missus for Christmas.

Have to say only played 2 games but am slightly disappointed.

The first game the team I played was against an Austrian side. I was
Athletico.

They had a man sent off in the 8th minute, yet went on to have 35 shots on
goal.
How realistic is that?
They only actually scored 1. hmmmm.

I will try it somemore.
2 answers Last reply
More about fm2005

    Andy W wrote:
    > Got it from the missus for Christmas.
    >
    > Have to say only played 2 games but am slightly disappointed.
    >
    > The first game the team I played was against an Austrian side. I was
    > Athletico.
    >
    > They had a man sent off in the 8th minute, yet went on to have 35 shots on
    > goal.
    > How realistic is that?
    > They only actually scored 1. hmmmm.
    >
    > I will try it somemore.

    Well to me that ain't that unrealistic.. your tactic/their tactic
    influenses stuff, so perhaps you just had a poor tactic?

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:05:47 -0800, "Andy W" <awalsh@supanet.com>
    wrote:

    >Got it from the missus for Christmas.
    >
    >Have to say only played 2 games but am slightly disappointed.
    >
    >The first game the team I played was against an Austrian side. I was
    >Athletico.
    >
    >They had a man sent off in the 8th minute, yet went on to have 35 shots on
    >goal.
    >How realistic is that?
    >They only actually scored 1. hmmmm.
    >
    >I will try it somemore.