Got it from the missus for Christmas.

Have to say only played 2 games but am slightly disappointed.

The first game the team I played was against an Austrian side. I was
Athletico.

They had a man sent off in the 8th minute, yet went on to have 35 shots on
goal.
How realistic is that?
They only actually scored 1. hmmmm.

I will try it somemore.

Andy W wrote:
> Got it from the missus for Christmas.
>
> Have to say only played 2 games but am slightly disappointed.
>
> The first game the team I played was against an Austrian side. I was
> Athletico.
>
> They had a man sent off in the 8th minute, yet went on to have 35 shots on
> goal.
> How realistic is that?
> They only actually scored 1. hmmmm.
>
> I will try it somemore.

Well to me that ain't that unrealistic.. your tactic/their tactic
influenses stuff, so perhaps you just had a poor tactic?

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:05:47 -0800, "Andy W" <awalsh@supanet.com>
wrote:

>Got it from the missus for Christmas.
>
>Have to say only played 2 games but am slightly disappointed.
>
>The first game the team I played was against an Austrian side. I was
>Athletico.
>
>They had a man sent off in the 8th minute, yet went on to have 35 shots on
>goal.
>How realistic is that?
>They only actually scored 1. hmmmm.
>
>I will try it somemore.